Shop Now | Enjoy Now | Pay Later
Pay for purchases in 4 instalments
Afterpay allows you to purchase in 4 installments, due every 2 weeks. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option available to Australian customers for orders valued at a minimum of $100, and up to the value of $1,000. Using Afterpay, customers can have their online orders shipped to them as normal and pay for it in four equal installments, with nothing to pay upfront.
How does afterpay work?
1. At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your own existing payment card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be a resident of the country offering Afterpay.
2. Simply follow the instruction and complete your checkout
No complicated application forms. Afterpay's proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
3. Pay for your purchases over 4 simple installments
Pay for your purchase over 4 simple installments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Things to consider
- Afterpay is only valid for orders valued between $100 - $1,000 including any delivery fees
- Afterpay is only available in Australia
- Customers must be 18 years or over and must have a valid debit or credit card
- Afterpay orders can be returned as per RIEDEL’s return policy
- Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply.
- For complete terms and to learn more click here.